Simon Grove (Plini) now has a Quad Cortex. This is the video we need!

Modern mix and tone master can’t wait for some demos hopefully from Simon

3 Likes

this could be epic

He had nothing but great stuff to say on facebook about it. Said he preferred it over Kemper too and that it was generally just fun and easy to get great tones and make a bunch of presets.

My man, they are artists doubling as beta testers and every modeling product ever released has gone to similar groups of people before availability to the general public. On the bright side this means we’re getting realllllllly close to seeing a lot more quality content than is currently available.

2 Likes

You don’t need to try so hard to live up to your handle. :beer: :wink:

3 Likes

@Croal_Darksoul not that I don’t understand the feeling but there are at least 2000 units to be shipped to pre-orders alone while these artists should not total more than 100 units.
Plus, I would be pissed to pay almost 2k for a defective product I would have to return for repair while these artists just have to take what they are given and test it out as is

1 Like

1 Like

Plini just got his QC. This is who I want to make patches!!

Custom box?!

2 Likes

Now you know your goal ;-).

Wow! I would love a possibility to customize your unit… like you can with say your iphone. This means for f.r.e.e., of course ;-).

1 Like

That would be an amazing way to “compensate” the preorder customers for the delay. Free customization!

Yep!!! Check this out!!!
I hear no difference when switching from real amp to capture! Sounds identical!!!

Simon Grove 5150 Capture

3 Likes