Reverse Echo - like EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai

Request to have this really cool and creative effect. It is quite different to the already implemented reverse delay options.

The multi/tap/voice element is quite unique where the repeats are swelled to give a pseudo reverse effect like the ‘attack decay’ but additionally the pre-delay and delay times are affected proportionately as the number of voices change.

Thanks

I’m unfamiliar with the EHX Memory Man Hazarai but there is already a request for reverse reverb:

Hi.

Thanks @DiffractionCircuit . Yes, I’m aware of the Reverse reverb feature request, however, I feel this is quite a different animal. I’ve considered whether the impending functionality of sidechaining using delay and reverse reverb would enable a similar effect but I don’t believe this to be the case.

I’ve achieved a vaguely similar effect running outside of the QC using an LFO to control a VCA being fed a 100% wet mix of delay repeats but it’s only a small portion and single layer of what’s involved in the actual effect.

Of course, I abide by any admin/moderation decisions on this request.

Sounds good. Sometimes pedal requests are “I want this generic effect that ___ does”, sometimes they’re highly specific to a single pedal type. In any case, I like reposting existing requests in order to bring more visibility to other folks in the forum. [I am just a regular joe, not an admin or moderator.]

1 Like