Reverse Delay Please

A reverse delay would be a much appreciated addition.

Yes, please! Pretty standard. Surprised it wasnā€™t on any device list so far!

4 Likes

Adding my request for a reverse delay as well.

2 Likes

I was blown away that there wasnā€™t a basic reverse delay.

2 Likes

Please, we need a reverse delay in the next update. It isnā€™t much to ask given how expensive this unit is.

1 Like

Adding my request for reverse delay also. Really hope this can be added in the upcoming!

1 Like

Adding to the list of requests for reverse delay/reverb here. The QC is a great unit and I love the sounds overall. This just seems to be a missing link in the effects options.

1 Like

Definitely needed soon!

1 Like

Just to add to this, some more interesting reverbs and delays would be great along with other ambient effects. I feel like thereā€™s a pretty great range of stock amps and drives, and the number of captures available is paralysis inducing at times!

It seems boutique Shoegaze inspired reverbs and delays are being released constantly at the moment. Surely the QC blows them all out the water when it comes to processing power? Would help ease the GAS.

Wishlist would be emulations or similar sounds to;

Soft focus patch on the Yamaha SPX500
Alesis Midiverb II Bloom
Reverse Reverbs from the Yamaha SPX90 or midiverb

3 Likes

Yes reverse delay please, a must have

1 Like

I was sad to see a basic reverse delay wasnā€™t added to 2.0.

2 Likes

2.0.1 Need reverse delay , Please!!

1 Like

Hyper Strange ! and itā€™s 2023!

Reverse delay + an octav-verb would be badass combo!

1 Like

Here it is then with 2.1.0

Finally implemented in CorOS 2.1.0. I love the ā€œFlip / Reverseā€ switch, which lets you choose between forward/reverse or reverse only. The new ducking and gate modes are great as well. Well done!

ā€¦That said, does anyone know what the Overlap control is for? I was playing around with it last night and couldnā€™t figure it out.

Iā€™ve been digging deep too, and I think the Overlap lets the repeats continue over the top of each other. With it minimized, I think Iā€™m hearing the repeats stop as soon as a new note is sounded. Almost like a type of gate, I think it kills the repeats so they donā€™t stack over each other.

I spent last night with the Reverse Delay on 100% with a very LONG delay time trying to figure out what all the controls do. Playing a fast, short pattern of notes helped figure out the flip vs reverse feature, but Iā€™m still struggling to make sense of how the Dynamic controls interact; knee vs threshold , etc.
The ā€˜trig thresholdā€™ is also not quite clear yet

should this feature request be closed and votes returned? Itā€™s in 2.1?

1 Like

Might take a few days for votes to get returned (not sure if NDSP or forum admins take care of this), but yes, this should close.

1 Like

This question is asked out of ignoranceā€¦ why is reverse delay stereo not an option or in a specific applicationā€¦why does reverse delay sum to mono? Is it me?

Another questionā€¦ a stereo signal passing through a bypassed mono blockā€¦ mono or stereo out?