Relative gain/volume/headroom levels of individual Quad Cortex amp models at default settings?

Has anyone recorded or documented the gain/output levels of the different amps/devices in the QC at their default levels? I’m working on gain staging my live presets to keep levels steady and am trying out different amp models in the process, but it’s tricky to keep everything straight when some amps have radically different output volume and headroom levels than others.

Example: I have a preset based around the 100 watt Mesa Lonestar (normal) that’s a clean, Fender black-panel type sound, but when I switch to the amp model of a Fender Twin Reverb in the same preset, the output level drops dramatically. Plus, I can’t seem to find a way to make the Fender model get as loud and clean as the Mesa model at the same output level without hearing some grind from the amp model or some distortion from the output.

Has anyone listed out the default output levels for the QC amps for comparison, or any easy way to compare the relative headroom of different QC amps?

I think a gain level function like some other units, my Eleven Rack included, has been on the request list. The ER has a function where the presets are listed and you just scroll down each one and there is a master output control for each and level them out by ear. Simple and effective.

You might search over in support and vote for that on the future request.

As it is you can put Gain or Volume blocks at the begining or end of the chain and use those to balance your out put or press and hold each out put and the mixer function comes up where you can set the master out on that preset, can’t remember if you can do by scene.