PLEASE make plugs of these amplifiers

Okay. I’ve seen a lot of improvements with these newer NDSP plugs so I have some crazy ideas I would love to share because while I don’t like the idea of using plugins for guitar tones, I’m starting to get a little frustrated that some of these tones are like, I can’t get them without paying a ton of money for the amplifiers AND get a loadbox for that said amplifier and I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place because I don’t want to anticipate the results of the $10,000 prize draw only to find out that it was rigged the whole time and it’s 2001 all over again so here are are the amps I would love to see as a plugin.

Mesa Mark VII. No. I’m not talking about the usual IIC+ mode or the IV mode that everyone uses. I’m talking specifically of the new VII mode. I would prefer to own the real thing but if the $10,000 prize draw ends up being a dud then I’m pretty much screwed because I’d stay forced to use plugins despite hating plugins with a fiery what-little-passion-that’s-left-of-me.

HND KZY 330. This one’s an obscure amp that Ola Englund demoed but afterwards nobody heard anything of it and it’s been discontinued since forever ago and there hasn’t been any of them circulating so I don’t know what happened there, but this patch was the Rings of Saturn Gidim tone and that’s how I got hella interested.

Blackstar Gus G. Not sure how much this one costs but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to afford a loadbox either, at least the Mark VII has an internal load so I would have no qualms of buying one if I had the money.

Soldano Avenger. I mean, it is another Soldano, and I do feel it sounds even better than the SLO, it’s got bitier top end which I absolutely love.

Laney Ironheart. I heard a bunch of the Loudpedal demos and they’re phenomenal. Another sleeper brand, they’re used by Killswitch Engage and Black Sabbath just to bring up examples.