News about Nanocortex? next update?

After sending my QC Mini in for repair, I dusted off my Nano Cortex, which I keep as a backup for my digital rig. Apart from reminding me how great it sounds, it also got me wondering about its future.

Has Neural forgotten about it a little? Is there any news about upcoming updates? Is it still being actively developed?

I see so much potential in this little unit, and I can’t help feeling that it deserves more attention from both the community and Neural themselves. It already sounds fantastic, but there are so many possibilities that I’d love to see explored.

Anyone else feel the same way, or heard anything about what might be coming next?

11 Likes

Public notifications and news regarding updates for all of NDSPs products are announced on NDSP’s website under NEWS as well as their forums and social media sites when available.

1 Like

I feel you brother. My little Nano needs some Neural-love, too.

Adress the midi-problem, some spring/plate reverbs, some more fx, bluetooth audio streaming, Desktop editor, V2 Capturing. :innocent:

7 Likes

I hear you all, mates. Our Nanos need some love from NDSP…

5 Likes

What happened to the mini? They are still fairly new and I wouldn’t think they’d have issues. I bought one and I hope it stays reliable for a while.

The screen got a pixel line defect…