Mix several signals to one send-output

Sometime I use send 1 as monitor output.
(Out 1-2 is guitar and 3-4 is vocals)
All other outputs are then occupied for PA system.

I would like to insert 2 FX-loop-blocks to SEND 1 at different positions.
Now you can only chooze SEND 1 as destination for one FX-loop block.

Then you could actually send both the guitar-row and the vocal-row to the same monitorsystem without sacrifying any stereo signal (out 1-2 and 3-4)

This is pretty important. I have a case with my setup: I’m using two amp blocks that go into 2 cab blocks and then into outs 1 and 2 into FOH and floor monitors (via splitter). So it’s a stereo rig. In prallel I’m using send 1 (before one of the cab blocks) into SD powerstage and 2x12 guitar cab and I can’t make both amps routed there, so I’m getting only half of my sound (should be stereo put into mono for sake of using SD powerstage 200 and one cabinet). In Fractal Axe it was no problem to route signal that way. It’s quite annoing to be not able to replicate something available in the much older equipment. Should be availble to rout more tjhan oen signal path into send 1 or send 2.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Of course you could use an split-mix unit and fry up a whole row of effects.
I wish you could use several “send 1”-blocks. That would solve it.

1 Like

I have only found one way to do this that doesn’t take up to much space. I use two extra loop-blocks. Send 2 on one row, and ret 2 on the other. Then I stick a cable between jack send 2 - ret 2. It’s a lot of conversions but it works.
I wish the riuting was a little more developed.

Thomas

1 Like

Thnx for the tip, I’ll implement it at the cost of second input (talk box microphone) but I rarely use it so it’ll do for a while :smiley:

1 Like