Missing Some Original/Old Neural captures

CorOS Version: 2.0

Describe your issue:
Some captures are missing from old Neural Presets.
EX: Preset TW’s Bogna’s

Steps to reproduce your issue:

1. Download the preset TW’s Bogna’s
  2. Select it
  3. Notice the missing captures.

I expected this to happen:
These captures are missing from the TW’s Bogna’s preset :

• TW’s Bogna’s X Ch1
  • TW’s Bogna’s X Ch2
  • TW’s Bogna’s X Ch3

I have tried the following things:
Same problem with presets Sunbeam Collection and TW’s MadPro

1 Like

Most likely the original captures that were shared are now renamed or deleted. Either way, that is expected behavior when someone removes their captures.

I understand this is an expected behaviour when I user renames or deletes a Capture, but I am not talking about user captures but captures from Neural DSP.

The presets mentioned here are not from user.

It’s unfortunate because I really love these captures.

I checked these; the Sunbeam Collection looks OK to me- it DL’d with the captures in tact.

The other 2 are missing the captures, but they’re not listed as bundled so it does make them look like they would have been factory captures (unless presets from before bundling was available just look that way)

I think these were technically USER presets that were added to the cloud (not factory caps or presets on the QC) it just so happened that the user was the official NDSP account. If that’s the case, maybe they could restore them?

Hi,

I’m also looking for these captures. They are mentioned in an official Neural DSP youtube video with a title “factory captures” (Quad Cortex Factory Captures with Tuomas Wäinölä & Matias Kupiainen - YouTube).

Ok, found them. They are all here: https://neuraldsp.com/cloud/u/NeuralDSP/neural_capture

2 Likes

Thanks for finding/posting!

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to find them!

They are great captures! Glad they are still around!

1 Like