midi change from qc control

CorOS Version: 1.x

Describe your issue:
when i switch midi in an amp using the app it will not change the channel . Only when i pressing the switch does it change the channel. is there something i should be doing ?

Steps to reproduce your issue:

  1. Step 1 make a 4cm patch use midi to change amps channels
  2. Step 2 open cortex control app switch the channel
  3. Step 3 it will not change so press foot switch to change

I expected this to happen:
i thought like fractal i could switch using the app as my qc is away from my desk .

I have tried the following things:

  • I have tried x
  • I have tried y
  • I have tried z

Hey @richierich333, this would be down to how the QC handles sending midi messages. The midi message to your amp to change setting is activated by the footswitch press rather than the scene change logic itself. Despite it being annoying, this means the behaviour is expected and not a bug, and explains why changing settings with cortex control doesn’t change your amp.

In the mean time, I’d recommend voting on one of a few midi feature requests below as this may help to lead to what you’re after if this of interest to you!

Yeah that works normally and it’s not a bug