Metronome click in "tempo" settings

Agreed but there is already click request which is the same thing.

Jamsden is correct. Right now I am using laptop with Cubase - you can even midi sync the tempo to looper. But it’s just a hotfix. I am not comfortable bringing my laptop on stage.

2 Likes

Yeah! It would be awesome to have a metronome (wood sound please)
As easy as the tuner :smile:

A simple metronome would be an awesome practice tool.

Top ideas that I’ve heard so far (as it pertains to practicing):

1. Tempo set by tap tempo
  2. Footswitch assignable bypass (on/off)
  3. Some basic time parameter settings (1/4, 1/8, triplets, etc)

It could even be it’s own block on the grid which would then allow users to route the output how they would like.

2 Likes

Any updates on this? I’m no programmer but of all the magic Neural does, adding a simple click metronome should be easy enough for them? No?

Thanks
Alan

1 Like

can you merge this? @MP_mod

Just bought a QC and the fact it does not have a metronome baffles me! Really digging the unit but no metronome this far into its life does not instill confidence in the product.

2 Likes

also considering this is one of if not the most upvoted feature for almost 2 years now and an i would assume simple addition

2 years!! Jesus Christ! I have an axe fx iii too and the updates come thick and fast. No way they would let a metronome be a top rated request for two years.

The QC form factor is great but it seems the the major let down is on the software side.

2 Likes

yeah…im a new user and im optimistic with the new update, the QC is great as it is so im not too mad and i know they are a relatively small team so i´m hoping they will work things out. but just today ive been reading the fractal forums to compare the general sentiment of users from that forum to this one and i do feel like that meme of squidward looking through his window angrily at spongebob and patrick being happy

Hi everybody :slightly_smiling_face:
Lots of users have been asking for a metronome, so I made one using a Foog filter and a synced Tremolo.
It’s not perfect, but it does the job while we wait for the official module.
Add your favorite devices for practicing and have fun!

4 Likes

Super
So simple but so good👍

1 Like

+1 for a metronome.
I was actually about to post a question as to where to find the Metronome. I can’t believe this has been omitted. Please fix this. Thanks :+1:t3:

After spending the amount of money I did on this unit, I was a bit pissed to discover there is no click track or metronome. This should be a no brainer.

Please add.

Yup. Metronome.

You are all ready using a Linux kernel and there are a few open source metronome plugins out there for Linux that you could ‘borrow’ the source code from.

Please add. It is a simple thing that would be a huge help.

Yes - Please add this! Given the versatility of the unit this is a no-brainer.

Just reiterating how useful this would be, especially with some routing options like just going to the Headphone out. Come on Neural get this one done!