Headphone volume issue!

hi there!!i bought the Sennheiser HD 600 but i cant get enough volume even if i raise all the volume up,already checked out the HP volume on the QC but still getting low volume,also i get a lot of noise

i own the Kemper and Axe 3 and Headphones are working perfect on those units,so the Headphones are working fine

There are quite a few threads addressing headphone volume; I suggest using the search to find them. Here’s one:

1 Like

This is better than giving more power to headphones

have you contacted Support?
I have a similar model Senn hps and mine are too loud, I have to run the master vol knob at about 75%.

If all factory presets sound too quiet on those phones, it could be that your headphone jack is faulty.

my unit is second hand,i heard there is no support for second hand devices

not necessarily true- it’s definitely worth checking.

support@neuraldsp.com

this is true for NDSP limited warranty, but maybe your device is still covered by the legal warranty in your country.

https://neuraldsp.com/pages/quad-cortex-warranty-policy

TRANSFERABILITY OR ASSIGNMENT OF WARRANTY:

This Limited Warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser (including purchases directly from Neural DSP) ONLY. This Limited Warranty cannot be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase this product. In cases where local or statute stipulates minimum coverage periods regardless of ownership, Neural DSP shall honor any minimum terms required by said law or statute.