Free chooseable colors for the footswitch leds

if you are coming from another modeler like helix and now are used to certain colors for certain effects, it would be very useful to freely adjust the footswitch led colors to the different effects in the quad cortex.

Hello Slaggi . Thank you very much for joining.
Can you tell me how can I freely adjust the footswitch led colors to another color ? Regards Eduardo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t get it
why NDSP should do that?
the QC is a unit by itself, so, i would say, just get used to the QC led colors the same as you got used to the helix.

for real, i had line 6 multi fx for the past 16 years. it took my an hour to adjust myself to the QC led colors.
i am sure they choose different colors for different blocks on purpose . and for me this is very understandable.

Voted.

I use Scene mode. I’ve never been fond of the presets having color changes. I want all of my presets to have the exact same color scheme when I switch between them. Consistency is key.

But let’s say you have a STOMP switch that turns one effect pedal on and another effect pedal off. So it has two functions. The QC decides this should be a white LED I think, no matter what. But if both effects are overdrive, I’d like the color to be orange, or red, or something. Why can’t I just pick? Getting used to blue as modulation is no big deal, but when you do multiple things with a single switch, or want to color code your scene selections, you need to make this a customizable thing.

3 Likes

the led colors match the blocks colors

And if the blocks assigned to a stomp switch are different things then what? If a stomp is set to turn on both an overdrive and a chorus at the same time, the QC picks the color. Maybe I want it to be purple. Or green? Who knows why, but why should it not be a choice I could make?

3 Likes

as mentioned, buttons can have multiple uses in stomp mode. Further (and more importantly, IMO) the scenes should be able to have their own colors, or the preset mode - both for functional and aesthetic reasons. There’s no reason not to implement this feature honestly, it’s only upsides.

2 Likes

Maybe in the next update, or the next or the next, they will let os choose color.I navigate better when I can choose the color I need. I’m no the only one I guess.

2 Likes

I use stomps only for captures or multiple selections or rev/dlys.
Every switch seems white/light green/blue. Maybe can help me choose colours

+1

I agree, its like if you don’t want to change the color, dont change it, but it would be very good if we who want to change the color of all the things are able to do it.

Already requested:

3 Likes