Cycle Favourites?

I’ve gone through a bunch of factory presets and added them to favourites, how can I cycle through them? I want to do it just like when I choose downloaded presets, I can cycle through them with the switches.

You could put them in a setlist then you could cycle through as normal. I’m surprised you can’t cycle through favorites folder but honestly never tried.

If you made a preset and saved it it should be in ur list of presets 1. Tap the name of the preset at the top it takes u to a list on the left. Then you’ll see what I mean. Scroll down til you see presets 1 and hit that and you’ll see your list u created on the right.

from what I can tell, whatever folder you cycle through will still take you through all the blank preset slots, doesn’t just cycle thru the ones that actually contain an actual preset. Even when you change the sort filter to something other than ‘banks’ it still goes thru all the empty slots. Anyone find a way around that?

The reason the Favorites won’t cycle is it’s not an actual folder, it’s more of a ‘tag’ added to presets. If you trying cycling from a fav, it just takes you to the Setlist where that preset is really located.

2 Likes