Colour code the screen so we can easily tell which Mode the QC is in

Although the QC has a lovely display, I don’t feel it is always particularly well utilised, and one of my major gripes is how difficult it is to tell, when in GRID view, what mode you are in - because the only thing that tells you is a little label in the top right of the screen, saying ‘SCENE’ or ‘STOMP’ or ‘PRESET’. Yes, there is a little icon too, but both the name and the icon are small, and always in white, so they all look pretty similar.
This frequently leads me to press a footswitch and accidentally change scenes instead of stomps, or worse, change preset.

How about an update where it is more obvious what mode you are in, because the colour of the preset name changes, or perhaps the background colour of the grid changes? That would be an instant tell-tale as to what mode you’re in, and prevent the sort of mishaps I’ve described above

I think feature requests like this one should be formulated in a way that make it clear that the implementation should be optional. Because while this may work for some, it wouldn’t benefit others. I know I would really dislike it, as I don’t like having too many colours on the screen.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely optional…