Can anyone recommend a desktop stand for the Q.C.?

I ended up buying this stand from Amazon. It comes in black and it is very well built and the hinges are especially firm. Wherever you position it, it is going to stay. I have it basically close to the desktop and tilted at about 45 degrees. Looks good too. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R9ND6ML?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Coldearthindustries has them just for the quad. Find them at reverb, Etsy, Instagram. Try there Brian. Iā€™m in the USA the guy Tim is in the UK it literally doesnā€™t matter because he will get it to you. That one looks good on Amazon. Thereā€™s a different one I got that fell apart. It currently resides in the trash. FYI he has stands for everything fr synths to headphone to literally everything. I just need the quad though.

1 Like

In a pinch, and because Iā€™m still evaluating the QC, my iPad case is doubling as a QC stand. It doesnā€™t have bottom brackets to hold the QC and I havenā€™t needed them. It actually stays at the angle you choose, even with the QC on it. The magnets are really strong!

1 Like

This seems like a really simple solution, especially if you already have one and just want to see how it works. Thanks for sharing!