Built-in tuner?

Any updates for tuner release date?

4 Likes

I’m wondering about an ETA for the tuner update, as well.

I also would like to know how we are supposed to know when updates are available? Is there not any push notifications or automatic update process? I started with v1.0.0 and just happen to be on the site to realize there had been an update to 1.0.1. Some kind of notification would be greatly appreciated!

They sent out an Email when they added it to Plini, so I’d assume they’ll do the same for Nolly. When that’ll be is anyone’s guess… Seems like they’re more busy with releasing other suites and the cortex though.

very strange silence and no updates…

1 Like

Yes, looks like it will never come…

I’m more interested in expanded midi controls. Maybe they’re putting efforts into new plugins instead of supporting current releases??

Hopefully they can also fix the reverb bug with Nolly. That one is more annoying. I won’t hold my breath, though.

The plugin was still new when I first asked this question, feels like the plugin is pretty much deprecated and no longer supported now within a year. Really hope they give some more updates

1 Like

I trialed Granophyre but didn’t feel it matched my playing style enough to buy it. Was thrilled to find Nolly was at 50% off, and after watching some YouTube videos on Nolly sound design I jumped on it. Great sounds, to be sure.

But I’m terribly disappointed that the tuner isn’t in Nolly as it was for Granophyre. I though Nolly was Neural’s PREMIER plugin, and to find no tuner is very disappointing.

Hi, Nollly is a great plugin but indeed a built-in tuner is really missing. Any view on a possible realease date?

What’s the obsession with the tuner brother, its an amp and it sounds good enough, use a free third party tuner like g-tune

Tuner would be a great feature for standalone app at least. I’m using it for practice. It also gives less latency than logic pro x. So for now I have to tune guitar using logic tuner rather then just ran standalone nolly application. So tuner leads for better user experience at least for me. Also it feels that Logic tuner lies sometimes)

Don’t know about you but never faced latency issue using the logic tuner. Not the plugin the one thats on the menu bar

1 Like

Latency is not related to tuner. Both Logic and standalone app gives acceptable latency but standalone app performs slightly better. So tuner implementation leads to better user experience at least for standalone app users like me

1 Like

Hey man please accept my request in the facebook group, i requested with the username wintersdawn

Come on guys, new Cory Wong archetype plugin has even metronome in it! :slight_smile: I believe it’s not hard to add tuner if you treat your code base right. I can even help you with it because a spent about 10 years of my life on software development in C++ :wink:

@prashurya.goswami, my facebook account is dead at this moment so let me fix it at first )

4 Likes

So what…

If I bought a neuraldsp product once, then I buy the current version at the time of release and no updates in the future? On February 7, Gonzalo wrote that the update is in beta. More than six months have passed. Draw conclusions.

1 Like

I was going to buy Cali but i’m going to hold off to see if Nolly is ever updated…

2 Likes

I’d just like to add my interest in having a tuner!

It does cut into a paying client’s session time having to switch between a tuner and this software, so a built-in tuner would not only benefit me and my job, but paying client’s sessions too! Please get on the case with this guys, it would mean I would have completely zero issues with this software, as otherwise it’s an absolute beast.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Hi buddy. It is useless to write on this forum. NeuralDSP not read this messages and don’t respond to user wishes