Battery for the quad cortex

Hi,
I’m trying to cut the wire for gigs and I got a battery pack

and this reversed polarity cable

from my old setup.
I can set the battery to 12 v.
Is it save to use with the quad cortex?
Answers would be greatly appreciated.

Looking at the specs, at the 12V setting, it can output a total of 4 amps, which would be more than enough to power the Quad Cortex. I’m not sure if that’s split across multiple outputs like with something like the Cioks DC7 or if one output can draw the full power, though. I’d recommend reaching out to support@neuraldsp.com to get a more informed opinion on it, though.

I buy this one, work very well

The battery pack on your shared Amazon link seems to fit the bill with the QC’s needs. But as this doesn’t sound/look like something that has appeared in the Neural/QC community previously, best to reach out to support@neuraldsp.com for peace of mind.

For an alternative that has been seen in the community previously, Mission Engineering makes the 529P Power Bank with a 12V, 3A DC Out

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/529PPedalPwr--mission-engineering-inc-529p-rechargeable-usb-power-bank

Cheers!

Here is unit being sold at Costco (at least in the US) that is a dream solution for those who want/need to free themselves from the wall sockets. It can even be recharged by solar panels. Perfect for that gig in the park or at the beach.