Archetype Gojira Preset Thread

Hi. Does anyone have the grunge presets in this video? The link they provided no longer works.

1 Like

Fuzzboom.xml (5.6 KB)

I donā€™t normally play with fuzz but this one is too much fun.

I donā€™t know if youā€™ve checked again since you originally posted this, but the link worked for me just now.

Hi thereā€¦ Did anyone make some Dimebag tones with this one?
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Anyone captured decent metallica tone on this that they can share ?

I tried to get close to Metallicaā€™s current tone, which over the years has pushed more towards single note clarity over sheer heaviness. I quite like it, thereā€™s a real beef and chainsaw quality to some of the riffs on 72 Seasons, although the discussion seems to fly over many YouTube commentersā€™ heads. Chugging on this present wonā€™t be crushing, but it will be tight (and it loves an F# powerchord, believe me)

72 Seasons.xml (5.6 KB)

1 Like

Hi, I made a preset for something like a late DTā€™s distortion. Iā€™d like to share it with you, in case Iā€™m open to some advices to make it better. I hope youā€™ll like it. Cheers!
Prog-jira.xml (6.0 KB)

I got the presets but i would like to know something.

The presents are named:

• 1(m1)
  • 2(m2)
  • 3(m3)
  • 4(m4)

and so one, what tunings are these?

I have almost a perfect sound for The Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness album, as well as Alice in Chains - Dirt Album, and Social Distortions self titled Album here are the tones. GrungePresetPack.zip - Google Drive