Allow mult-input

I typically use two guitars on gigs, a Strat and Les Paul. I would like to be able to plug the Strat with its single coils into QC Input 1, and the Les Paul with its double coils into Input 2. Then I would like to configure the input in path 1 to be Input 1 + Input 2 so that both guitars go through the same signal path. The eliminates the need to use up a whole path just to combine the inputs.

Another advantage of this is that I can adjust the input 1 & 2 levels to more closely balance the two guitars into the the rest of the signal chain, and don’t need to use a gain block to do this.

Bump for this!!

One thing that would really come in handy for me and I suspect others: I usually have my main guitar and a backup for shows.

To keep them always connected I use a switcher and If I need to grab the backup guitar I just change the active input on the switcher.

I use a dry-wet configuration on my main preset and If I connect Main Guitar to Input 1, backup guitar to Input 2 and choose, on Input Block, “Input 1/2”, each guitar just goes into the panned channel on the grid. And I understand this as this is considered “Stereo Input”.

What I would like is that make it configurable - something like “Input 1/2 (Mono)” or “Input 2 = Input 1”, so I have both guitars connected, use the same preset and avoid an additional guitar switcher.

My workaround (to avoid the switcher) was to duplicate the presets and choose Input 2 on the copy. If I need to grab the backup, I change the preset but it would be nice if I just can use the same preset.

I use to use a switcher with 2 inputs and one output. The switch would then select one guitar or the other and only use one input on QC. But I’ve switched to Nux wireless and don’t bother with the switcher anymore. It’s easy to mute the Nux transmitter, unplug it, switch guitars, plug it back in, and unmute.

I use a switcher too - but the QC having two inputs, that could be suppressed with this change. One pedal less (and also a power supply).