Ability to copy blocks across preset

When I dial in the perfect IR combination or settings for chorus, delay, reverb etc, it would be nice if I can copy and paste the block from one preset to another. For example, maybe I need several presets to have a similar element. I’m having to take pictures and recreate. I could save as the entire preset but then I need to work harder to change what isn’t the same…

While that would be useful, the default settings feature is something of a workaround.

Good point but I like the defaults as they are :slight_smile:

Another options is a Favorites field that allows you to save a certain block and all it’s features to a favorites folder. Then you just recall or drop the favorite into the new preset.

1 Like

Bingo. Like fractal block library. This is a must.

1 Like

Dual path guitar/vocal :
It would be also very useful to duplicate a standard vocal chain on all presets (on input 2 for example).

I would put a different spin on this albeit the same sort of thing.

If I download a cool preset from the cloud and love one of it’s scenes/sounds, it’d be great to copy that to a new preset, essentially you’d be able to Frankenstein together blocks/scenes from different presets and put them into your own patch.

1 Like

This would be nice! The stock presets and presets from the cloud are very useful as a starting point for building your own presets but being able to reuse only parts of presets and copy them to your already present presets would bring it to a new level

This must be possible with a desktop editor…
As Kemper has. You can save blocks configs and drag them into the chain…

1 Like

What if you could save a group several blocks into a single block and that block be saved for insertion on any preset? That could be useful.

This feature has been added in the 1.3.0 update!

1 Like

Thanks for adding this feature!