Whole Band Presets (Metal)

Hi Guys,

I am getting a QC for my Band in the next few days.
We want to process our whole Band over it (2 Guitars and Bass) and I’m having a hard time finding a presets that are designed for a whole Band (EQ separation, Matching tones und compression etc.)
We play Deathcore at Drop A (sometimes down to E on the 8 String) and the sound should be something in between deathmetal and modern Deathcore (maybe like Vulvodynia).

It’s just supposed to be a starting preset for the next rehearsal and as a starting point and inspiration for a real and tailored Sound.

Do you know where and how to look for that? Maybe its just me but I can’t find any.

It would be really easy to build a preset of your own. Basically you would be using one instrument per grid line (3 out of the 4 grid lines). Set your inputs and outputs for each instrument, add your amps and your cabinets, and any other effects you can squeeze in there per player.

1 Like

Yeah I know how already but thanks anyway

Yeah! thank you!
do you have any advice on how to find presets like this?

You didn’t specify. Sometimes people new to the QC really don’t know how to build their own presets.

No, I don’t. Given that this is a pretty niche thing, I don’t think there are many anyway.

There are several guys to watch. Sweetwater which really goes back a bit too far but try Studio Rats when he first got it. He got it twice. The original Utube videos helped me set things up. He’s a session guy and he shows you what to and how to set up a preset. Look back about a yr.