Virtual (Zoom) QC lessons?

I’ve had my quad cortex for about a year now and I’m getting the hang of it generally but what I’m having trouble with is getting MY sound both acoustically and electrically.

As a background I’m a solo acoustic musician, but I do often go to blues, jams or play with a blues type of band and in the near future, I’ll be playing some jazz with the jazz a new Gretsch jazz box.

I want to use the quad cortex for everything as I am 100% certain it can do it all but I am not willing to spend the time it takes to get it perfect,.

Is anyone willing to commit to showing me how to get this thing configured perfectly obviously I’ll pay you for the lessons.

I am really eager to learn - feel free to send me an email at Mikebush80@gmail.com if you’re interested and please include a summary of your experience with the quad cortex. Midi knowledge is a huge plus as I’d like to use thr FCB1010 for all controls if I can.

Thank you in advance

I might be interested in doing that. I have a lot of experience with Helix and Quad Cortex for both acoustic and electric applications. I’m sure I could help you. And I have lots of MIDI experience including with an FCB 1010 and Helix Native. I use an MC8 with Quad Cortex.

Hey Mike, can you elaborate on some specific stuff you’re looking to achieve?
I have a YouTube channel (Dustyn Fink) and could put some videos together that might be able to help? I do QC tutorial videos already on my channel