'Undo' button within a Block always returns to Grid view

CorOS Version: 2.3.0

Describe your issue:
When I want to undo an edit within a block, the screen always jumps immediately to the Grid view, closing the block window. You then have to re-select the block, to check the ‘Undo’ actually undid the thing you wanted undoing! This can’t be a deliberate design, surely, it’s incredibly frustrating and makes no sense at all.

Steps to reproduce your issue:

1. Open a block (Reverb, Delay, doesn’t matter which)
  2. Change a parameter
  3. Press the ‘Undo’ arrow symbol at top right of the screen

I expected this to happen:
When I do this I expect the parameter to change back, in front of my eyes, where I can see it.

3 Likes

That’s how it works for now- there are feature requests for keeping the block menu open

2 Likes

Yes, I know - I’ve posted this as a bug as one other forum user suggested that if want to raise the profile of a post the best way to do so is to post as a bug.
Personally I can’t see why anyone in their wildest imagination would design the Undo function the way it currently works…

2 Likes

Agree, I find this to be one of the biggest annoyances when tweeking for tones. I can double tap the parameter and sometimes it returns to the original value, but not always. Even an undo that pulls you back to the grid I don’t think actually makes the change without another undo after getting pulled to the grid, so I have to undo button twice? if I’m in a block?
Not good flow.