Studio monitors for home usage

Thanks! Yeah they are large. A bit too big for my room to be honest. But I got them about a meter from te wall.

Anyone have thoughts on the Fluid Audio FX80/FX8?

They are 8 concentric monitors. I know the highly touted Atomic CLRs also use a concentric speaker. Just curious if anyone has experience with them or concentric monitors in general. Mostly for guitar tone vs full mix monitoring.

I use Edifier S3000pro because they were rated really well. I prefer something above the rest but not paying cork sniffer prices. The Edifier’s are 6.5" woofers and 1" ribbon tweeters. But the most important thing to me was the fact they have many inputs, XLR, composite, SPDIF, optical, USB, and bluetooth. Meaning I can connect my PC to the optical or USB, and then plug the Quad Cortex into the XLR’s and still use my phone for bluetooth music. This way I can use my PC server for music, my phone, or play and record through the quad cortex all at the same time. The other really great feature is the left and right speakers use wifi instead of speaker wire to connect so you dont have to worry about running a cord or how far you can go. Just link them.