New Amp models

Hi, i couldn’t seem to find a post regarding new amp models ideas, feel free to delete this if there’s already one.

Firstly Neural as to and will surely take care of the models missing from launch, but afterwards me personally would like to see some new models like: two rock, dumble.

Maybe would be a good idea to give them some ideas for which models people want the most.

I want to see a mesa IIc+ at some point, a dumble sss and od. if not that a two notes for clean, edge of break up, and medium gain. I also love to see an or120 by orange or a matamp. some fender brownface models or even a suhr hombre. I definetley would love to see a trainwreck amp, or some zwreck or zwreck jr

2 Likes

Tone Know by Imperial, Tone King Gremlin, a couple Dr Z amps, A Dumble, a 59’s era Gibson, Silvertone from the 60s, HiWatts.

3 Likes

Rockman, Rockman, Rockman… :grin:

1 Like

Fender Deluxe (the fifties tweed amp), some early Gibson amp and an AC-15. Maybe some weird and special amps too.

1 Like

Sunn Model T and a Sunn Beta Lead :grin:

3 Likes

I would love to have a /13 FTR37. Also a Magnatone Super 59.

2 Likes

Would like to see:
Tweed amps - Champ, Deluxe, Lo and Hi power Twin, Bandmaster, Bassman…
Blonde - Bassman
BlackFace - Vibrolux,
Dumble ODS and SSS

Marshall BluesBreaker

Skrydstryp SD 50

Dr Z Maz 18
Dr Z Wreck
Dr Z Cure

2 Likes

Mesa Stiletto :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

x2 on Magnatone 59
JMP 2204
Cornford MK50 II
Friedman Dirty Shirley

2 Likes

Let’s let NDSP get the QC to its advertised state with amps/effects then we can add more! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh yes :), as said in the first post, firstly they should hack away onto the promises, and then afterwards they can add new things. But no harm in making a list of most requested so that they target them first on that new phase.

im trying to edit the first post so that we could have a list on it, but i cant seem to find the edit post button, is it normal?

I would gladly welcome any Orange stuff, especially the Overdrive :wink:

1 Like

Would love to see modded Marshalls: AFD type mod, #36 and #34

Would also like more vintage Marshalls…

1 Like

You should try the capture ‘HenningRealJoseP’ for the real JCM modded tone as it sounds phenomenal!

2 Likes

Thanks will do!

1 Like

Awesome capture that one :slight_smile:

I would like to get some ENGL Amps (Something that i miss a lot), having captures of them is great but they are not that manipulable like a modeled one. The switches and all that modes like the Friedman has.

One of these and i would be much more than happy
Engl Powerball
Engl Savage

3 Likes

This is a great thread, but due to the nature of the feature request forum and voting, you would be better off creating a thread for each of the amps you want (without spamming) so that others can vote and the threads can be closed if/when those amps are added. There are and will be a lot of great suggestions in this thread, but it’s much easier if we can rank suggestions by their votes/popularity :slight_smile:

2 Likes