How is your QC set up? šŸ¤”

Of course, all your answers help!

I understand that for a session player as you itā€™s not that important to have one page with all your needs for a band since youā€™ll be in a studio environment. Last night I had what I hope was my last gig with the Kemper Stage and the changes are so fast that there are some ā€œsets of songsā€ that wouldnā€™t allow me to change the bank with those 300ms of audio-drop. But we will see since next Tuesday arrives my QC :upside_down_face:

I just recently transitioned from Kemper to QC. I am extremely pleased with the tones I am getting out of the Quad with some slight exceptions. None of the cab sims sound very good so I am using IRā€™s from York Audio. Brings everything to life. Taking full advantage of the Hybrid Mode switching too. Kemper is up for sale after a month with the QC. Feel free to ask any questions. QC also takes up a lot less real estate on the floor.

1 Like

Mineā€™s set up on my desk, which sucks because then I donā€™t use the foot switches. When I put it on the floor I donā€™t want to bend over with the guitar in my lap to adjust anything :man_shrugging:

2 Likes