Editing Amp and FX model names

I am a new user who bought the QC as a replacement to using a valve amp. I am utterly blown away by how much this unit sounds and behaves like the real amp(s) and their response. Not to mention how easy it is to use. Best purchase I have made. Good for my back too!
I will post a few feature requests as I become familiar with the QC.

Feature Request 1:
I would love to be able to edit the names of the amp and fx models, to something I find more familiar. This could be unique to each individual QC unit, as when uploading presets to the cloud, I’m sure it is possible for the models to reset to the Neural provided names.
Thank you,
John Allan

this would be great. Currently it can be done through opencortex hack but I don’t want to lose my warranty. I hope an update will add this function.

Note that any ‘hacks’ could likely void warranty but I would assume as things are updated, those "hacks’ might be closed or unavailable and or lead to software issues.

I couldn’t agree more. That is why I suggested this as a feature request, to be implemented as part of an update.

1 Like

I would suggest implementing this with name aliasing.

Sign me up! I think that would be a great feature.

Absolutely. We need the ability to edit the captures we download too. People are not good at labeling or spelling. I don’t like using my “Angry Charly” capture because the spelling annoys me tbh

you can edit DL’d captures now; name, icon, preferred instrument. Navigate to them in the My Captures folder and hit the 3-dot menu, then edit

3 Likes