Crackling in all my plugins

So I’ve had this problem for a while, ever since I moved into my apartment.
No matter what plugin I use, and no matter what preset, it crackles loads. It’s the most noticeable on single-coil tones on clean presets, but is still noticeable on overdrive and distortion presets. I usually use my plugins in Standalone mode, but when I’ve tested them in Ableton, the crackle is still there.
I’ve tried everything I can think of - Updating all my drivers for motherboard and chipset and interface, checking both the USB from the PC to the interface and the jack cables, checking the pedals, messing around with sample rate and buffer size etc., all to no avail.

There wasn’t any crackle where I lived previously, so I don’t know if it actually is the main cause of the problem.
I’m running a desktop PC equipped with a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, GTX 660 GPU, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 2nd Gen interface.
If there is more that needs to be known, please ask me.
Thanks in advance!

Hey @Rohdeofficials,

Sorry to hear you’re having troubles, please check the optimization guide. If the problem persists please email us at support@neuraldsp.com for troubleshooting. Thanks!