Cortex Control - Visual indication of devices changed in auditioning mode

In Cortex Control you can audition multiple devices in any category, like say amps, and these changes will stay no matter how many devices you change. The only issue is you can’t tell at a glance which devices have been changed without clicking into them and you have to remember which ones you made changes to.

As you can see in the picture there is an asterisk beside the amp name above the amp setting but none on the side bar. So what I propose is that changes made to any devices also have asterisks appear beside them in the side bar so you can tell at a glance which ones you’ve already made changes to.

A second related change that need to be made is a reset all by right-clicking a device category in the side bar as changes made to devices are persistent even if you create a new block with that device and even if you create a new preset.

I would vote if I had any votes left. Nicely written and a useful addition to have.

1 Like

There are so many little details being posted, I almost dont want to vote for any because my votes will be gone in 15 seconds

Kind just hope one of the QC programmers just scrolls down the current request list and makes note of everything

1 Like

Hi! I am new to this forum, what do you mean you will run out of votes? Do we have a limited amount?

Yes. You have a limited amount of votes you can give for feature requests. If a request gets closed / solved you will get back one vote. You will get more votes if you are more active in the forum and ‘level up’. You also can withdraw a vote to get one back and be able to vote for another request. :slight_smile: if you hit your vote limit the ‘vote’ button changes to ‘limit’.

A very sensible suggestion; have you thought about contacting Neural directly using the ‘Feedback / Bug Report’ button on the top left of the Cortex Control screen? The naming of the button invites Feedback and not just bug reports, so I have used it for a number of Feedback suggestions; for example when you select Captures in the sidebar, you get a pop-up A-Z quick select window. But when you want to select an IR from your directory there isn’t one, even though you might possibly have over a thousand IR’s. So I sent them a feedback report to ask if similar thing could be used in the IR list, and even in the Model list.

I’m not actually sure how this forum works in terms of Neural monitoring and taking onboard what we say here so in fact I have started a thread asking exactly that question. It occurs to me that if Neural don’t monitor this forum, which I see people saying here every now and again, then that is something of an oversight and I therefore think that sending them feedback directly either via email or the button within the CC app is a perfectly reasonable way to make contact with them. If that overloads them, then I suggest that they need to formalise their process of receiving feedback and feature requests etc via this forum.