Copy / Paste an Entire Row

It’s awesome that we can now copy a block across scenes and presets. Next, it would be nice to be able to do this for one entire row. Not the splits but the blocks from the Input to the Output.

There already are feature requests for preset templates, think these would be even more flexible

Saw that (I think), it’s not quite the same. If I’m remembering correctly, that was to copy a group of blocks at once and paste at once. I could live with that but it’s less keystrokes to copy a row.

Yes please! This would make my life SO much damn easier

Just a few hours into my QC, I already need this. Got my vote!

1 Like

Making yourself a few templates is, at least, a good workaround for now. Put your most commonly used blocks in a chain and you can always build from there and do a ‘save as.’

2 Likes

It would be a great functionallity, cause is the shortest way to copy/move/paste group of block devises.

You have my vote!

Thank you for supporting this idea.

Yes PLEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!

you can do this now, since CoCo arrived. The only limitation is that it pastes into the exact location in a new preset that it was copied from. Should be a resolved request

2 Likes

That’s good to know but I don’t use Cortex Control. There’s no computers in my studio. I recognize that the majority of users are home players using their PCs a lot but I’m not one of them unfortunately.

Agreed, I do most of my tweaking directly on the QC, not using Cortex Control. Being able to copy/paste more than one block at a time would be very useful.

1 Like