Colorize Scene Labels + Footswitches

100% me too! :smile::smile:

1 Like

I watched some demos and wanted to program some scenes for a live set with a preset for each song and the scenes for the different sounds in each song. Then obviously I wanted to color code the different sounds like rhythm, lead, clean, lead + delay/ + reverb
So I was searching for the possibility to change the color and it took some time to realise the videos I watched where using stomp mode instead of scenes.

I was shocked it isn’t possible until now to set the color of the scenes.

Please implement a way to have each scene set a specific color.

1 Like

Definitely something that is required!

1 Like

I just read the development update that was published for NAMM:

Gig View:
Gig View’s UI has been updated for all modes. Additionally, it is now possible to copy or swap Scenes via Gig View. It is also possible to change the color assigned to a Scene in Gig View.

Would this be actually what we are asking for?

Should be. But release date will be some time later this year…

1 Like

It’s in the new update!

2 Likes

Yes, this should be moved to completed feature requests.

@MP_Mod

customization on led lights. basic!

1 Like

Is there a way to select the footswitch led colour when you have multiple devices set to that one switch?

(And not have it be the auto-selected white, for example.)

I don’t think that this request is completed as long as the scene LEDs are off while not active. We need dimly lit LEDs for inactive scenes and bright LEDs for the active scene asap.

EDIT: I would even more like to have bright LEDs for the inactive scenes and a dimmed LED for the active one, because you probably won’t step on the active scenes switch again.

6 Likes