Assignable Buttons in the Looper

I miss the ability to assign the Looper footswitch buttons. Some of the buttons I don’t use and will never use. The Reverse button comes to mind. I will also never use the Half Speed button, and I’ve yet to use the Punch-In button. It looks like my pedal setup will have to include a Boss RC-600 now. It’s clear that the QC is every bit as advanced as the RC-600, but it misses the mark just enough to fail as a quality looper.

I want to reassign these unused buttons or, at the very least, disable them. My feet are big, and I always hit buttons adjacent to the ones I want. I want to turn the buttons I don’t use off.

Using the looper in performance is wonky because it takes more than one step to start the looper and then return to stomp mode to adjust your sound. The upper right button that is used to dismiss the Looper is handy, but I’d rather I could assign it to the H button or, better yet, to the TEMPO button. That way, I could more easily switch between stomp and loop while in the middle of a performance. Don’t laugh unless you have size 14 shoes. I usually have to them off to be able to stomp the switches accurately.