Archetype Rabea has constant blown speaker sound layered in it

I tried searching the forum and Reddit and couldn’t find anything on this

Is this normal for the Rabea PlugIn? If so, how do i get rid of it? It’s really muddying up the notes on my guitar and making everything just sound mushy… almost every effect is just mush, i really feel like this can’t be normal. It sounds like either a blown speaker or it sounds like overclipping.

I’ll try posting a link to the sound somewhere so it can be heard. I’ve used doubler and when i do that, it switches to both left and right speakers separately. I’ve tried both clean and distorted presets. I’ve swapped guitars, cables, and Plugins and it only happens with the Rabea plugin…

Thanks for any assistance. Really excited to use this, the preview video sounded amazing. Loving my QC and other plugins i’ve used so far, this is literally the first issues I’ve ever had.

Link to the sound that i’m talking about. I switch through a bunch of different presets in this video.

Hi Alex, Welcome!!!
I have Rabea’s plugin as well and no that’s not how it sounds. Wondering if you tried downloading it again and see if perhaps your original download was corrupted?
Seems if everything else you’ve checked is good might be the quickest way to find out. There’s a boatload of smart people here that will get ya thru if its something different

Adam

1 Like

Definitely not the same as the trial that I just downloaded yesterday. I think Alex is right about downloading it again and uninstalling/reinstalling it. I would give that a shot and then repost to share what happens.

1 Like

Thanks! That did the trick. I redownloaded and during installation there was a feature to Repair… that was exactly what helped. sounds BILLions and BILLions times better!

3 Likes