An interview with Douglas Castro that you may enjoy

I am still learning about my Quad Cortex and Doug Castro. I thought I would share this. It is a video, but you could just turn it on and listen in the background like I am doing.

4 Likes

Hmm link missing @BrianVallotton :sweat_smile:

Bless

1 Like

oops… just a sec…

1 Like

Ah, seen that one, but thanx anyway @BrianVallotton :+1:t3:

Bless

1 Like

Yeah, it’s about a year old. It is helpful to me to know more about this amazing guy and his story. It also helps me to be more empathetic with some of the ongoing struggles. I like Doug’s demeanor and it is easier to be empathetic with someone you like. A connection can be a powerful thing.

2 Likes

Saw it maybe a month ago, before I joined this forum. Must have had an influence too? Maybe should see it again?

Bless

2 Likes

Actually when I saw it again, it might have been the part 7.30 minutes in, where he talks about going all in. As you might recognize with me :wink:, that rang a bell. With other things blended in of cause.

Came into this forum with all that flows through me (both BS and presence), as I’ve done with all the major interests in life. It just can’t be stopped, it’s a force of enthusiastic inspiration (which naturally I can’t/don’t take credit for) and joy that has always flowed through me.

Kinda like “Life is the musician, you are the music”. Guess you’re stuck with me for awhile :rofl: :heart:

Bless

2 Likes

Cool interview. He seems like a very genuine, humble guy. Thanks for posting it, Brian.

1 Like