Allow to assign multiple options/actions to a single footswitch (like Fractal)

It would be really handy to have multiple actions on a single footswitch, like Fractal does it on the FM9 for example. This would also be cool with the introduction of HYBRID MODE that there are still enough functionality accessible without the need of getting an external footswitch.

This could be done by holding a switch to access the different action or tapping the switch again.

Let me know what you think about it

Yup good idea. The hold function is nice to jump to something else.

As a professional stage performer I want to able to assign different tasks to switches as I need them. Especially UP/DOWN switches. I am a former Fractal AX8 user too. Its diversity was fantastic. Here in Quad Cortex UP/DOWN switches must be definitely changeable.
For example, we could press once on UP and go directly to STOMP mode or SCENE mode. Now it is done with pressing both DOWN and TAP switch. This is crazy cause on a real stage environment, failures are inevitable. Missing one switch and pressing just on DOWN causes to change the preset unwillingly. This issue should be dependent on just ONE switch, which can only be provided with changing the assignment of some switches.

OR at least until this feature might be possible, locking of UP/DOWN switches should be present in order to prevent unintended preset changes during STOMP/SCENE mode switching.

UP/DOWN switches’ sticky assignments could also be programmable as in AX8. Now they only serve as sticky preset change issue.
They built a powerful machine, they encourage users to use scenes and stomps as much as possible for seamless switching… BUT they dedicate TWO switches just to preset change issues. What a logic?!!
We could wander around presets with sticky feature if we need them. Please give us more oportunity to use the switches for our needs.

We need them for other efficient purposes fellas! I hope they hear us soon!
Best regards.