A few points have come up about capturing process, specifically with regard to capturing amp and cab together, and I’d welcome any feedback from users or from Neural.
- The capture output makes the amp sound louder than it is going straight in with my guitar. Is it meant to be like this? I have tried to mitigate this by using manual settings and lowering guitar input.
- After the noises there is a long silent processing section. I get bored during this and just strum away. I presume this is having no effect on the QC’s calculations but would like to know for sure?
- I think an option to mute output to reference amp would be useful when comparing the Capture with the Reference.
- How important is mic placement in capturing an amp? Do I need to close mic or could I mic from distance ?
- Is there an option to delete captures from ‘my captures’?