Sweetwater

In defense of Neural, there are shortages all over the world in every conceivable market that deals with physical goods. I’ve also vowed to not bog down Sweetwater asking about it. It is what it is and I’ll be thrilled when I finally get the “shipped” email.

2 Likes

That’s a great mindset and how I decided to think when told initially that there where more delays right when I was in the next shipment. Trust it WILL be worth it.

I placed my order in April 16 2021. I just received an email from Sweetwater today that my QC was shipped out today! It’s arriving next week! I’m super stoked! Anyone who preordered their QC in the month of April should be getting theirs soon, so be on the lookout \m/

3 Likes

NICE!! I’m only 10 days after you. :slight_smile: Thanks for the update

1 Like

I don’t mind waiting especially if Neural would consistently update the QC but it seems they are not doing that either.

Yeah I’ll be honest it’s been pretty disappointing to see they even stopped doing their monthly news blog type thing a couple months ago

Doug indicated on Discord to expect the next release early next week. I assume the news blog will be updated at that time and with future updates etc.

1 Like

My 4/26 order just shipped!!! Woo-hoo!!!

2 Likes

Same, 4/21 on it’s way!

1 Like

Just got a call from Sweetwater. My order just shipped!!! So excited!!!

I ordered May 1, if I’m correct.

1 Like

I ordered the same day and just heard from my rep.

I asked him about the backlog and he was a bit vague. He did say it could be over 6 months if you order today, so if you’re on the fence just do it!

1 Like

For sure. It will only get better over time AND go up in price!

I really can’t stand FedEx. My QC was scheduled for delivery yesterday, then today and now updated saying “7:53 PM Left FedEx origin facility” after waiting around ALL DAY for the delivery. :rage: :rage: :rage:

Got my email. It’s on the way, ordered May 10.

2 Likes

I ordered on May 11th and it’s on the way. It should be here Friday.

2 Likes

Mine shipped and will be here friday too.

2 Likes

I always have fedex deliver to my local fedex store so I can pick up my package on my own time instead of waiting around for a fedex truck all day.

1 Like

When did you order? I ordered mine May 19th, 2021 and hoping for an email soon!

May 15th I ordered mine.

Lol they must really be sleeping, mine has been “in transit” for the past 3 days in a town 3 hours from me

actually now Im worried they just straight up lost mine lmao