Sweetwater

Just got a call from Sweetwater. My order just shipped!!! So excited!!!

I ordered May 1, if I’m correct.

1 Like

I ordered the same day and just heard from my rep.

I asked him about the backlog and he was a bit vague. He did say it could be over 6 months if you order today, so if you’re on the fence just do it!

1 Like

For sure. It will only get better over time AND go up in price!

I really can’t stand FedEx. My QC was scheduled for delivery yesterday, then today and now updated saying “7:53 PM Left FedEx origin facility” after waiting around ALL DAY for the delivery. :rage: :rage: :rage:

Got my email. It’s on the way, ordered May 10.

2 Likes

I ordered on May 11th and it’s on the way. It should be here Friday.

2 Likes

When did you order? I ordered mine May 19th, 2021 and hoping for an email soon!

Lol they must really be sleeping, mine has been “in transit” for the past 3 days in a town 3 hours from me

actually now Im worried they just straight up lost mine lmao

Just picked mine up from Fedex. :slight_smile: Playing with it and just updated the firmware. I’m headed out of town for the weekend and taking it with me.

3 Likes

Just in time for the big update coming! Congrats!

2 Likes

Ordered May 27th got a call from sweetwater two days ago. Mine should be here Monday.

6 Likes

Ordered on June 17th and my credit card just got charged so I guess that means it is on its way! exactly 5 months.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the new owners! I hope all enjoys theirs as much as I’m enjoying mine!

2 Likes

There is a demo available at Sweetwater today @ 3:25P EST for $1664.10

Go get it!

I would… but I got in on the very first order batch!

Ordered on July 30th, got the shipping notification today.

1 Like

I have a Brand New Quad Cortex, latest updates, never registered online, never been on a floor. I bought a laptop stand so it’s easier to tinker with at eye level. It has the Neural case, two brand new expression pedals and two 10’ XLR cables.

If anyone is interested and in the Chattanooga, TN area message me.

I have about $2,350 total in all the items. Can negotiate a little bit.

The condition is MINT/NEW.

I’m relocating and am trying to sell off everything but a couple of suitcases worth of things. I already have the plugins and I just mostly tinker these days and play along with youtube videos.

Ordered mine from Sweetwater on December 7th, got a shipping notice on December 8th. My Sales Engineer at SW always seems to be able to pull out miracles for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have to give props to Sweetwater. My first 2 QCs went south and both times Sweetwater had a new unit to me with 2-day overnight shipping. They have great customer support. I’d go as far to say, the best in the business!

1 Like

I think it took SW a few months to get there regarding availability of QCs for warranty replacements. Initially they didn’t have means to support warranty claims but they now have extra stock held just for these reasons I have heard.

1 Like