PC(MAC) Editor?

it could be nice if they can make a video with the editor on it current state.
we are asked to be patient over and over, and i can really understand it, but, by now there must be some progress with the editor (as they claim to work on the finest details witch i believe it true).
beside the pre release development time, its been 2 years post release and yet we haven’t got a single screenshot of the skeleton of the editor.

it will be much appreciate if they can address this topic with some specific details (and photos / video if possible) about the real current state of the EDITOR and PLUGINS.

3 Likes

my next comment is not a complaint. this is my own opinion, and the way I feel, and i would like to share it.
i really trying to stay positive about the changes in communication since the 2.0 post, but sadly, beside the 2.0 update, and generic post about the next update, nothing really change.

it seems to me nothing really changed on NDSP prospective on dealing with legitimate questions by customers , unless the post have few dozens people active, and general disappointed comments.
i can’t understand the way NDSP prefer dealing with posts like this the way they do.( ignoring it )
when we asked for genuine better communication, we really hopped for a real better communications, and not just replies on one post while other posts with important questions are ignored by you. (even if you don’t do it on purpose, sadly, this is how it seems to us)

as i wrote above, you saw our reaction with the 2.0 post ,we can understand when stuff get delayed from any reason when you are honest and transparent (as much as possible ) with us.
i saw a major shift on most of us attitude when dan post his first comment. when you provide information and being honest with us, we feel your trust in us and we start to trust you again.

you must understand, there are few “painful” topics that need to be addressed with more than just few words. we (or should i say I ) expect you to take us more seriously and trust us to understand the status of some fundamental features of the QC not just by asking, but to show us there is a real progress.
for some people the editor is not a big deal, but to me (and everyone else with back pain) it is critical.
its been 2 years since release , and yet we haven’t got screenshot / video / something to show us the progress. the only thing we got is you asking us to be patient.

ill finish by saying , i do love my QC, i sold half my gear to buy it, and i will not sell it, but i do expect the company i believed and supported with my very hard earned money to once and for all address those few hard questions.
its time to take a step to the next level.

7 Likes

Unfortunately NDSP personnel are not always monitoring this forum. If you need to discuss anything with NDSP, feel free to email support@neuraldsp.com and they will get you sorted.

Feel free to DM if needed. My position is to moderate and manage this forum and support the community. While I can appreciate anyone’s frustrations at any given time, I unfortunately can’t guarantee that NDSP personnel will monitor and or respond to any specific thread at any specific time.
That is why I suggested to reach out directly via support if there is something unresolved as there you will get a response. Again, feel free to DM if needed and note that your feedback is important.

Note, this thread is to discuss politely NDSP providing details about the PC/MAC editor and related. Please keep posts on topic.

It can be a curse or a blessing to have a direct connection to the customers with modern forms of communication.

I have to say though that - although promised different in the other thread - the last development update was a great example of non-communication. Just nothing of substance in there.

1 Like