Metronome

Abilit to assign a metronome to an output so I can practice or sync to a click live. Should be able to assign output so that the tick stays on headphone when not waiting others to hear it. Should be able to sync delays to this this as well and to change the tones or sounds of the tick.

There was another wish list item for a robust drum machine, but I’m a fan of a simple metronome. I was stoked when FAS added it. It’s super nice to be able to just reach over and turn it up if you need to practice something or whatever. I like your idea of being able to route it. I’m sure it would be sync’d to the master/preset tempo, which, presumably, your delays would also be sync’d to.

1 Like

Admin please merge

@dan can these be merged together?

The drum machine would be an entirely other beast to develop and it seems there is popularity with a simple metronome. Would like to keep it separate in terms of voting :slight_smile:

consider this programmable metronome as a source of possible features.
it’s capable to play every possible rhythm combination and so it fits the needs of at least a part of the target group i assume.

http://jmmmp.github.io/clicktracker/

from there:

" The main goal of the software is to prepare a click track of any score, no matter how complex it is. It can also be used as a programmable metronome."