Jacob umansky captures missing where are they?

Where are the umansky captures the parallax and t hammer ???

Parallax Dist - Lo and Hi under user SamAviations, AG T-HAmmer AGS under user Kskonkiel.

1 Like

I did download all captures but “Parallax Dist - Lo” is still not being accepted. Still pretty underwhelming you have to download everything manually. And although this is a promoted preset by Neural, there isn’t even a description…

1 Like

I have had this happen on several presets that I downloaded. Either the capture is missing or even if it’s there the preset doesn’t recognize it. Very Frustrating.

Such is the situation today and the handling of captures will be totally updated/revised in the upcoming September/October updates.

As for this specific preset I got it to work as supposed after downloading the 3 captures. Have you downloaded the Lo capture to the QC but the “Umansky 8 preset” preset doesn’t reckognize it? If so, you could try to replace the cap in the preset with your downloaded Lo cap.

1 Like

Worked perfect for me no problem after I did it.
It is very sad they would release it and have it not working with no explanation but at least we have the forum and cool people helping out.
Neural owes hasse fx a beer or a t shirt.

1 Like