Scene Mode LEDs: Active = Bright, Inactive = Dim

Have a footswitch mode where the LED’s are dim when a footswitch isn’t active and full brightness when it is, rather than just on or off.

My QC does this anyway?

I see now that it works this way in stomp mode, would really love to have bright / dim LED’s for scene mode also.

2 Likes

Would like to have a bright LED representing the active scene, and dim LED’s for the inactive scenes. (Same as Stomp Mode.) Also, the ability to assign different color LED’s for each Scene.

2 Likes

yep. would be very nice in dark stage

Yes , brightness control would be great. Also a way to turn off flashing lights like tempo. That drives me crazy on my desktop

There should be an option to make the LEDs of inactive presets/scenes light up dimmed, exactly like its already in stomp mode. This way its a lot easier and faster to navigate between scenes and presets on darker stages.

Also it should be possible to freely change the color of LEDs, so you can “color code” your setup and specific functions. For example a solo scene can always be colored red, independently of its switch position.

1 Like

Yes, having this feature on Scene and Preset modes would be really helpful!

I also think this feature would be great to have. As is it’s really hard to hit the correct footswitch on a dark stage. Especially because they aren’t aligned with the labels in gigview.

2 Likes

LED brightness is adjusted on the display brightness page in device settings. I seem to recall reading that the the tap tempo LED can be shut off as well.

1 Like

The Tap Tempo LED can be shut off on the Tap Tempo page. Press and hold the Tap Tempo button to access it.

I just noticed that Andy’s post was from October. Maybe these functions were added with v2.0. Apologies if it’s already common knowledge.

Dimmed LEDs for inactive scenes still missing in 2.1.0 :frowning:
Please add this asap, since it would make the new colorization feature way more useful.

3 Likes

I was too lazy to open a thread on this.
Thanks for bringing this up here again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is sooo badly needed… I just came back from rehearsal and today we played only with our stage lights (4 midi controlled LED bars, two on the left and two on the right of the drums) - no other light. When it’s really dark or a lot lighting effects are going on, you simply can’t see where the inactive footswitches are… I could only guess where exactly I had to step. Since the foot switches are so close together, it’s way to easy to step on the wrong switch. It would help so much if the LEDs of the inactive scenes would be dimmed instead of off and the active scene on full brightness. Just like it is the case in stomp mode… please Neural… do it with the next update please. As it is now, it is almost unusable on dark stages.

Additionally: I would love it if you could increase the maximum LED brightness even more - if that should be technically possible.

4 Likes

Just got my QC coming from Helix and this is the single most needed function that I miss from Helix.

Please consider adding it

4 Likes

Coming from an Helix Rack here, and indeed this is something I miss, jointly with the Helix’ ability to detect that it on has 1 cable plugged in and it has to merge the paths into a mono signal. The QC still doesn’t do this although it has the ability to detect which cables are plugged in.

1 Like

…and the ability to sum to mono

1 Like

voted! @MBG81 it would be even better if you could add to the title: “Unused = Off+Switch disabled” in order to move here the votes of the following requests:

Deactivate unused Scene switches

Disable unused scenes

1 Like

This would be super useful on dark stages, because the player cannot see where the switches are.

I usually don’t play in full darkness, but that happened to me and it was a problem.

Actually, the only switch I don’t wanna see is the current scene: if I have to stomp on a switch, it’s surely on of the other scenes. So, even a “reverse” function would work, where all other scenes are lit and the current one is off.

Check the pic: it’s super hard to see where the switches are!

2 Likes

Any word if this will be added in a future update?

It’s a crucial feature (and kind of nuts it’s missing.)

1 Like