Backup data of the QC by yourself

You might wish to backup your data on the QC by yourself for a lot of good reasons. Here a way to do this: https://audioinfected.de/qc/qc_sd_readme.pdf
if you have any questions i will be happy to answer them at any time, but i do not accept any liability for damages.

I would highly appreciate if neuraldsp would offer an official way to backup data by oneself locally. Cloud backup with only one single version is not sufficient enough in my eyes.

Hey everyone,

Just so there are no surprises, opening and tampering with your Quad Cortex will void the warranty.

simply not true. It depends where you bought the QC and therefor is no general statement possible about warranty. But I understand that Neural itself refused warranty in such a case. But warranty must be given from the seller in some countries like in Germany. So German/European law is in place in that cases and I know it very well that this statement “Just so there are no surprises, opening and tampering with your Quad Cortex will void the warranty.” is wrong.